Take the finger out of the air when estimating support requirements, or
planning development resources. Purchase a KAM Resource Pack. A block of time, in days, which can be 'called
off' as, and when, required. It complements budgeting by allowing a fixed investment to be made, at a planned
point in the fiscal calendar, which can cover a multitude of service
- Pro-active budgeting. Buy what you think you might need - but
don't panic too much - It's like a fuel tank in as much as you can just top it up when it gets a little low,
and it just sits there ready for when you need it most.
- Why not just T&M? Because who knows whether your T&M
resource will be available when you need them. If you've purchased the 'time' as a Resource Pack, we can
be considered to be baby-sitting it for you until you need it!
- What resources do I get? Well, that's determined when you
invest in the Pack, but largely, anything within the reasonable bounds of our
- This also means that elapse times may vary to suit your plans,
if we can realistically arrange it. For instance - two heads are considered better than one. A two day
task can be halved, elapse time wise, by allocating two people to it.
- More on elapse times: You may have five days work, spread over
a three week elapse period, with other project dependencies controlling the five days of activities.This
may be a problem elsewhere, but it's what the KAM Resource Pack was designed to cope
- For more information e-mail ResourcePacks@kaminfo.com